Saturday, October 26, 2019: 3pm—9pm – The Village Green, Bacchus Marsh
A Terribly Pawfect Twilight Market
The Marsh Monster Mash event includes a vibrant market of local makers and producers, as well as some of the best food trucks, face painting, and show bags.
Our market, held at the Village Green Bacchus Marsh, complements the other festivities of the day which includes rides, our costume competition, and great live entertainment.
Book a Stall
There are limited opportunities to set up a stall at the Marsh Monster Mash Market. We welcome applications from all interested parties.
To apply, please complete the following form and provide the documents required. You'll be directed to make your payment via direct transfer once the form is complete and your information is verified.
Note: Your booking is not confirmed until payment is made.
Stall Fees for 2019
- The market will be outdoors, shelter for your stall is your responsibility.
- The market may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, any fees paid will NOT be refunded.
- ‡Public Liability Insurance is required. If you don't have cover your own you should elect to have us source cover for you and pay the $60 fee.
- Stalls operators will be required to assist in cleaning their area.
- Rubbish bins will be provided throughout the site, but NOT for individual stalls.
- Fees must be paid by close of business Friday 27th September 2019 into the following account:
Bank Name: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: Marsh Monster Marsh
Account Number: 157 926 791
- Once deposited, this fee is non-refundable, unless the stall holder withdraws their registration in writing by Friday 13 September 2019.
- Stall manager for A Terribly Pawfect Twilight Market 2019 is:
0434 817 198